Orders must be placed by Monday, November 16th at 4pm.
Pick-up on November 25th, 10am to 4pm.
Order forms available here.
Call us at (603) 328-9255 for questions.
Whole Thanksgiving Dinners*
The Main Course:
(please select one)
- Honey Glaze Spiral Cut Ham,
- Whole Turkey, cider brined and slow-roasted,
- Boneless Turkey Breast (white meat only), cider brined and slow-roasted.
(Please select three)
- Maple Whipped Butternut Squash
- Buttered Green Beans
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Garlic & Herb Roasted Root Vegetables
- Green Beans Almondine
- Creamed Spinach
- Creamed Corn
Potatoes & Stuffing
(Please select two)
- Traditional Herbed Stuffing
- Sausage & Sage Stuffing
- Cornbread & Cranberry Stuffing
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Red-Skin Smashed Potatoes
(Small, choose any 1, Large, chose any 2)
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Pecan Pie
*All dinners come with dinner rolls and housemade cranberry sauce. Turkey dinners include gravy. Small serves 5-9 people $160.00. Large serves 10-14 people $320.00
*price does not include 9% NH meals tax
- Cider Brined Slow Roasted Turkey with Gravy – $50/12-14 lbs
- Boneless Turkey Breast (White meat only) – $30/12-14 lbs
- Honey Glazed Baked Spiral Ham – $75/8-10 lobs
Pan serves 6-10 | Quart serves 4-6 | 2 lbs serves 4-6
- Roasted Garlic Whipped Potato – $10 / 2 lbs
- Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing – $20 / pan
- Buttered Green Beans – $6 / 1 lbs
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots – $6 / 1 lbs
- Maple Whipped Butternut Squash – $28 / pan
- Sour Cream & Chive Whipped Potato – $10 / 2 lbs
- Sausage & Sage Stuffing – $20 / pan
- Garlic & Herb Roasted Root Vegetables – $10 / 2 lbs
- Creamed Spinach – $15 / pan
- Creamed Corn – $15 / pan
- Green Beans Almondine – $6 / 1 lbs
- Garlic Red-Skin Smashed Potatoes – $10 / 2 lbs
- Traditional Herbed Stuffing – $20 / pan
- Cranberry Sauce – $9 / 1 quart
- Dinner Rolls – $7 / dozen
One pie serves 6-8
- Apple Pie – $10 each
- Pumpkin Pie – $10 each
- Pecan Pie Chocolate – $10 each
- Cream Pie – $14 each
Heat and Serve Instructions
Use these instructions to plan ahead. Heat and serve in only 2-3 hours!
For Turkey – Preheat Oven to 400 degrees. Place turkey in oven and turn oven down to 325 and cook for 2 hours. *Allow up to three hours to reheat the Turkey, if meant to feed 8-12 people. The turkey has been ‘disassembled’, remove foil wrap and brown skin for the last 20 minutes of cooking, basting if necessary.
For Boneless White Meat – 300-degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes, covered until internal temperature of meat reaches 165 degrees.
Mashed Potatoes – Butternut Squash, Creamed Spinach, Creamed Corn – Microwave for 5 minutes – stirring halfway through, heating to desired temperature OR reheat in a saucepan until smooth.
Sausage & Sage Stuffing – Heat UNCOVERED in a 400-degree oven for 35-45 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling around the edges.
Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing – Heat COVERED in a 400-degree oven for 45 minutes, then UNCOVERED for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until lightly brown and crispy on top
Root Vegetables – Heat UNCOVERED in a 400-degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or until vegetables are lightly caramelized.
Dinner Rolls – Reheat in a 400-degree oven for 4-6 minutes.
Buttered Green Beans & Carrots – Heat COVERED in a 400-degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
Apple Pie – 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.